Time is flying by...
My goodness, it's already about half way through March! I haven't really accomplished anything this year that I wanted to do. Well, at least finances are in slightly less of a death spiral but I need to be extra careful since I do have plans to travel and acquire a new camera (and kind of "need" a new computer too). On the work front, things are still kind of at a stalemate (as they have been for much of the past... 8 years almost). I have to do the yearly goal-setting session with the manager, and really have no idea what I want to achieve from the session, and what I am going to put down. I suppose I am not the only one out there that's working at a job that one doesn't particularly like, but the sense of loss and misgiving is sometimes overwhelming.
On a more cheerful note, I had lots of rest over the weekend and caught up slightly on some photo editing. Still lots of work to be done, but with my expertise in procrastination, I am happy at any sort of progress. The weather was really good, but I kind of missed the whole going outside bit. Hopefully this coming weekend will be nice. Oh yeah, I am looking forward to Friday since V for Vendetta is out and it looks like a fun movie. Hehe, starring Natalie Portman is a bonus too. :-)
Anyhow, hopefully the work week will not be too stressful. Got to get to work on writing my development plan as well as try and finish some problems that have been dragging on... Good luck to me...
On a more cheerful note, I had lots of rest over the weekend and caught up slightly on some photo editing. Still lots of work to be done, but with my expertise in procrastination, I am happy at any sort of progress. The weather was really good, but I kind of missed the whole going outside bit. Hopefully this coming weekend will be nice. Oh yeah, I am looking forward to Friday since V for Vendetta is out and it looks like a fun movie. Hehe, starring Natalie Portman is a bonus too. :-)
Anyhow, hopefully the work week will not be too stressful. Got to get to work on writing my development plan as well as try and finish some problems that have been dragging on... Good luck to me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home