A slow week...
Ugh, a not so great day in terms of work today. All the supposedly urgent and high severity issues has me waiting on the customer for them to send requested documentation. I guess it's only urgent when they deem so... typically around 4:45pm. Oh well, things could have been worse as they were looking for someone to go out to Tiverton to do some onsite service for a customer. Hahhahaha! I don't even know where Tiverton is until we looked it up on a map. From the way these extra work requests is coming to us, it seems to me that their decision that the professional services group was no longer needed was... well, pretty freaking stupid.
On non-work fronts, one thing that has been bothering me is that it seems like PC users are getting shafted when it comes to baseball this season. All the major consoles are getting their version of a MLB game or two (or three), but the PC has nothing!!! Thanks to EA for starting the professional sports exclusive licensing trend which killed their own MVP baseball franchise (at least for the time being).
On a more cheerful note, I am looking forward to the Canadian Autoshow starting this weekend! If all things go as planned, I will be going this weekend to check things out. http://www.autoshow.ca
On non-work fronts, one thing that has been bothering me is that it seems like PC users are getting shafted when it comes to baseball this season. All the major consoles are getting their version of a MLB game or two (or three), but the PC has nothing!!! Thanks to EA for starting the professional sports exclusive licensing trend which killed their own MVP baseball franchise (at least for the time being).
On a more cheerful note, I am looking forward to the Canadian Autoshow starting this weekend! If all things go as planned, I will be going this weekend to check things out. http://www.autoshow.ca

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home