Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend recap

This past weekend was pretty relaxing. Woke up late on saturday and went to have some pho for lunch. Weather was not very nice at all though, with heavy snowfall and strong winds. :-( Picked up Xuan late afternoon and headed up to Toronto (although not before she saw the messy computer room ^_^;). Even though the drive was slow, it was all good since it was nice to chat and catch up on everything. The cow stomach story/experience is... umm... "enlightening". Now I know Xuan likes capped cow stomach!!! ;-) After dropping her off downtown, headed up to the Yonge/Sheppard area to go to Karen's birthday party. It was great fun since I haven't seen most of the people for quite a while! The slideshow Hyun put together was great! :-) Hopefully I will get to see people again soon.

Sunday was an early day as I drove my dad to the airport. It's never fun to be one of the early drivers on the road since the snow wasn't cleared at all. Oh well, it was all good since there was enough time for me to take it slow. Afterwards, I came home and went back to bed. Woke up a bit too late and just spent the rest of the day relaxing. The weekends are never long enough.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home