1 More day til the weekend....
And so continues day 11 of my 12 day work week.... The good news of the day is that the **L problem I have been involved with may finally be coming to an end. Of course in the end it will most likely come out as yet another problem with a system being undersized or not sized at all. Thanks to the One Team concept, what Marketing didn't do ends up being something Support has to sort out and push back. Oh the joy....
Anyhow, on a more cheerful/funny note, I continue to be amazed at what can happen in an online game. If you play WoW, check this out... http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-whisperwind&T=70232&P=1
Anyhow, on a more cheerful/funny note, I continue to be amazed at what can happen in an online game. If you play WoW, check this out... http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-whisperwind&T=70232&P=1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home