Friday, February 03, 2006

Finally Friday!

Hurray for fridays and weekends where I don't have to work! :-) It's been a long month or so with my 18 day work week followed by the 12 day work week. I think I survived, although I may be getting sick. I just have to make it until 8pm for my latestart shift to end.

From the looks of things, I won't be going to Montreal next week as it just does not work out in terms of schedule/time or finances. Hopefully Mexico in April will happen though. I still remember the last time in Cancun which was a blast... relax, drink, dance... not necessarily in that order. ;-)

On computer gaming notes, great job to Blizzard for coming up with yet another rep grind for obtaining rewards... ugh... so much for creativity. Oh well, nothing I have influence over unless I suddenly learned how to program again, or somehow own the company. Come on 649/Super 7....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home