Sunday, February 19, 2006

Weekend recap

Woohoo, a fun and relaxing weekend! Caught up on a bit of sleep on saturday and then headed to Toronto for the autoshow. Lots of fun walking around and looking at some exotic cars that I would otherwise never see. Hopefully I will have pictures up soon. One nice gentleman from Lamborghini allowed me to go to the back where they had two more vehicles for private viewing. I was able to get some photos up close, and had a chance to sit in the Murcielago. Hehe, that's probably not going to happen again anytime soon!! Apart from that, I had a chance to chat with Carolyn and it was lots of fun. Hope work is not too stressful!! :-O

Saturday night I headed to Carol's apartment for her birthday party. It was excellent to see people that I haven't seen for the past while. Hehe, I was able to have Carol unlock the third difficulty level in Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan for me. Hehe, now I will have to see if I can clear some more to move closer to the cheerleaders. ;-) I am going to have to figure out when to hold Meat Day... maybe I'll have to declare March as Meat Month and form the Yonge Street Meat Gang with Dave and Noriko!! Hahaha!

Sunday was back to normal in that I woke up in time to go to church, and then headed to Ben Thanh for lunch afterwards. Hehe, it's so very relaxing to have little routines like this. Came home afterwards and did a bit of photo editing from the car show. I think definitely a new computer is in order since I keep running out of memory and what not. Oh well, new camera first hopefully. Let's hope a bonus payout actually happens for me this year!

Anyhow, time to get ready for bed for yet another week of fun-filled work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home