Woot Woot, It's friday!
Ah, a friday that I can choose to work from home is pretty nice. Since I was latestart today, I was able to go out and run some errands and eat before coming home to start work. Not being busy on a friday afternoon/evening is a good thing too. :-)
I am hoping that Cancun in May will happen. I still remember how much fun it was last time. I guess I should start to do some financial planning to make sure it can happen, and check what work schedule I can expect in May.
Anyhow, hopefully this will be a relaxing weekend. Need to catch up a bit on rest since people at work are sick, people at home are sick, and I am feeling a bit tired and not well along with everyone. Oh well, my mundane life goes on....
I am hoping that Cancun in May will happen. I still remember how much fun it was last time. I guess I should start to do some financial planning to make sure it can happen, and check what work schedule I can expect in May.
Anyhow, hopefully this will be a relaxing weekend. Need to catch up a bit on rest since people at work are sick, people at home are sick, and I am feeling a bit tired and not well along with everyone. Oh well, my mundane life goes on....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home