Boo for work... Hurray for the weekend
Friday was a so-so day. Work has been going okay lately in that I am getting rid of some of the backlog stuff. It may be due to the lower volume of new issues coming in, but oh well, I'll take it whatever way I can get. The bad part includes the reorg, and the renewed attempt at sending more of us down to Rochester (Minnesota) for internships. Well, turns out the one they are trying to send me to just increased to 4 weeks... No matter when it will be scheduled (as it is doubtful I can get out of this), it's going to affect my own planned activities, and that is stressing me out.
Anyhow, went to Mississauga after work and picked up Yoshiko to go watch Memoirs of a Geisha. I thought it was a pretty good movie, although it may be because I have a soft spot for happy endings. I think I will have to pick up the book sometime since typically novels are always better than the screen adaptation. Afterwards we went to have some eggplant hotpot which was really good. Heheh, I am thinking the myth that I don't eat vegetables is way out of proportion... ;-)
Didn't do too much today other than sit at home and relax. I did manage to clear all the way to the last level of the third difficulty level of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan... Now only this damn comet stands between me and unlocking the cheerleaders. Go me! ;-)
Anyhow, went to Mississauga after work and picked up Yoshiko to go watch Memoirs of a Geisha. I thought it was a pretty good movie, although it may be because I have a soft spot for happy endings. I think I will have to pick up the book sometime since typically novels are always better than the screen adaptation. Afterwards we went to have some eggplant hotpot which was really good. Heheh, I am thinking the myth that I don't eat vegetables is way out of proportion... ;-)
Didn't do too much today other than sit at home and relax. I did manage to clear all the way to the last level of the third difficulty level of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan... Now only this damn comet stands between me and unlocking the cheerleaders. Go me! ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home