Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mid-week rant...

Ugh... this hasn't been the best of week so far... Started my oncall standby last friday and got dragged into some high profile problems where again I am more or less the secretary gathering documents and ferrying them back and forth. This is topped by getting sent to a customer site to assist with disaster recovery for free yesterday! I hope I can claim driving expense at least!!!

The good side to this is that finances are in better shape than usual. This may be due to the variable pay I received in March though. I'll have to see how things shape up after Montreal, Boston, LA and possibly Mexico as well.... all within April and May. Hahaha, if it does happen like that, I'll likely be bankrupt.

Anyhow, just another hour and I can go home. Another 9 or 10 days of work/oncall and I'll have a weekend... yay..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home