It's only tuesday...
I guess the week has been going better than I thought it would. We are at half staff levels, but it has not been to busy in general so everything is handled in good time. Now if I can just managed to solve some of the problems I have picked up, it would be even better. I continue to stumble around with an R*C call and can only hope they don't escalate any time soon. Oh yeah, I had my goal setting session today, and it actually went pretty well, especially since the manager didn't really look at the stuff I wrote down! Hehe, I am starting to like the managing style already. ;-)
Had fun last night when I went to Yoshiko's place and had dinner. Just amazing how fast she can watch Alias though... I am still stuck on the last disc of season 1! I did get to watch an episode of Prison Break, and it looks pretty interesting even though I don't really know who any of the characters are. Maybe it will be on the to-watch list one of these days. :-)
What else can I complain about? Well, today was 1.10 day for WoW, and suprise surprise, servers are still down for emergency patching. Awesome patch for the win yet again... Blizzard seems to break even more things with each fix than I*M does! hahahaha! Oh yeah, I also need to figure out who the mystery person is that joined my baseball pool! ARGH! It's like an invasion!!! I'd hate to delete someone without knowing who it is, but maybe I won't have a choice by tomorrow. Oh well, hopefully I will get a response of some sort.
Had fun last night when I went to Yoshiko's place and had dinner. Just amazing how fast she can watch Alias though... I am still stuck on the last disc of season 1! I did get to watch an episode of Prison Break, and it looks pretty interesting even though I don't really know who any of the characters are. Maybe it will be on the to-watch list one of these days. :-)
What else can I complain about? Well, today was 1.10 day for WoW, and suprise surprise, servers are still down for emergency patching. Awesome patch for the win yet again... Blizzard seems to break even more things with each fix than I*M does! hahahaha! Oh yeah, I also need to figure out who the mystery person is that joined my baseball pool! ARGH! It's like an invasion!!! I'd hate to delete someone without knowing who it is, but maybe I won't have a choice by tomorrow. Oh well, hopefully I will get a response of some sort.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home