Monday, April 03, 2006

So much for sleeping early...

Oh boy, it's about 1:30am and I am still sitting here in front of the computer. Well, at least I wasn't playing. Stupid WoW presented all kinds of login problems so I gave up on that and started watching King Kong... My goodness, how long is this movie!?!?!?!? I stopped at the 1h50m marker and there's still a good chunk to go. Oh well, at least it's pretty entertaining watching Kong duke it out with some T-Rexes.

Apart from that, I am starting to get brainwashed by the Kanye MI:3 theme song... It's pretty catchy and I always enjoy the Kanye vibe (although not necessarily his persona in public). Also, the David Morales remix to Mariah Carey's Say Somethin' is pretty hot and worth a listen. An oldie that I've been enjoying thanks to Ouendan is Hitomi Yaida's Over The Distance. Maybe because it's because the stage is much easier than the rest! Hahahha!

Oh yeah, random rant. Thanks Wolfgang Petersen (mad props for Das Boot) for directing Poseidon. Why don't you get Spielberg onboard to contribute some sharks and compound my fear of water and boats. Come to think of it, Petersen directed The Perfect Storm too.... Oh well, when they make a boat that's three times the height of the highest wave, then I'll think about it. Mmmm, I just realized use of "props" and "onboard" is kind of funny for discussing the above... to me at least. Hahaha, I also just realized it's like 2:00 too... time to get some sleep and hope for dreams that don't involve work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home