おうえんだん!!!!
Today is day 12 of 19... Why is it every time I have to work a weekend the other people that are scheduled to work the other weekend shifts ALWAYS have something to do and need someone else to cover their shifts????? Weekend work normally has 3 people, one to cover the normal prime hour, one to cover the night time oncall, and one to backup. Well, at least I don't mind one of the guys who needs coverage... Still, work manages to find all kinds of ways to piss me off. Please oh please Project LEAN, put me out of my misery.
On a more positive side, 燃えろ!熱血リズム魂 押忍!闘え!応援団2 is as great as I imagined it would be. I think I need my personal scenario in there too..... お...お...お...おうえんだん!
Oh and I actually got out for once last night. Had fun going to dinner with Vicky and catching up. I should look into social engagements more often....
On a more positive side, 燃えろ!熱血リズム魂 押忍!闘え!応援団2 is as great as I imagined it would be. I think I need my personal scenario in there too..... お...お...お...おうえんだん!
Oh and I actually got out for once last night. Had fun going to dinner with Vicky and catching up. I should look into social engagements more often....

1 Comments:
Oooh, my sister is bringing me back a copy of Ouendan 2 on Sunday :D We'll have to battle it out :)
Post a Comment
<< Home