Stressed....
Ugh... I am only on day 4 of a 19 day stretch of work days and already I (somewhat indirectly) took down a customer mission critical system yesterday. I wonder what damage I can cause today. It doesn't help my mood any that rumours of Big Blue's Project LEAN and cuts in GS are circulating all over the place. I guess I am waiting for that inevitable tap on the shoulder. Actually, that probably would be a good thing in a strange way.
Anyhow, I can only hope the weekend work will not be too bad. Having 5 weekends (and 3 weeks of nights) filled with work out of the next 2 months is kind of dampening my morale even further... oh the joys of real life..........
Anyhow, I can only hope the weekend work will not be too bad. Having 5 weekends (and 3 weeks of nights) filled with work out of the next 2 months is kind of dampening my morale even further... oh the joys of real life..........

1 Comments:
Magikarp!?!?!?
"Magikarp used Splash.... but nothing happened."
Post a Comment
<< Home