Wednesday, March 07, 2007

DST is kicking my butt

Well, it's pretty much as the title suggests.... the daylight saving time change coming up is kicking my butt at work. We are rather lightly staffed considering one person is on education, and 2 guys decided to take the week off. That's half of my team gone!! It's pretty much total chaos as our normally ~1 minute response time goes up to... well, 10 minutes was the worst I saw before customer finally hung up or got through to someone. Oh well, at least my time at work is filled with... well, work. I am not looking forward to the weekend either since I am going to be oncall. At least I am expecting the worst, so it really can't be much more than that... Ugh... I need a vacation....

Oh yeah, if they ever decide to change this back, I am going to look for someone to blame and kick some butt.

2 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

It's Day 3 post-losing an hour and it's kicking my butt. Sleeeeepy. I hope I stay awake this coming weekend!

2:02 PM  
Blogger papaya said...

zzz... so tired from the DST change...
Well, my old machine (running win2k) didn't update, obviously... I had to turn off the automatic time change... hahaha.
though I like that it's still bright out!!! (it's currently 6:50pm)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home