Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More catching up...

Man oh man, this attempt to resurrect my rantings seems to be on life support in ICU... Here I go with another attempt to catch up on what happened in the past while.

21st: Had a chance to meet up with Karen and Hyun on the and went out to dinner at the Keg on highway 7. Food was great and the company was even better. :-) Afterwards we got some bubble tea and went back to their place. Lots of fun chatting about anything and everything. Hopefully I'll get to do this again soon! :-)
22nd: Attended Charmaine and Simon's wedding. It was a great wedding and a lot of fun! Bonus was I got to see Ha and Sonia whom I saw last in Japan, and Aya, Carol, Huey and Yoshiko last at the March Meat Madness event... Maybe I should get the Meat May-ham/Mayhem going one of these days.
29th: Went up to State Theatre in Toronto for Ha's dragonboat fundraising party. Lots of fun and I ran into Christie!! I don't think I've seen her since... well, at least 2 years or more. It's funny how to me nothing seems to have changed with most people and conversation kind of just picks up as usual. Hehe, I feel pretty old to be going to clubs these days, so who knows when the next occurrence will be (if ever). Oh well, all good fun in the end :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home