Oh really???
What fun questions they have in the July 2006 issue of Esquire for The Survey of the American Man.
#9 Did you see Brokeback Mountain?
A: Well, I am part of the 57% that didn't and don't plan to
#15 Would you rather... Have $50,000 or Have a three-way with Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson?
A: What the heck?!? Overall average only 18% would go for the latter? That's definitely an experience $50,000 most likely can't buy. I am afraid I align with the minority here.
#26 How much credit-card debt are you carrying at the moment?
A: Yikes, $3290? Don't they realize they are being charge 18% interest??? Thank goodness I manage to pay off my credit card balance every month.
Anyhow, I am looking forward to the weekend and hopefully can get some more rest. Work has been somewhat worrying in that the amount of work is dropping off. Since I don't have the skill of magically spending 70% of my time actually doing work like some of my more creative colleagues, my numbers look horrible. Oh well... I guess since my raise was pretty slim (when it's less than inflation), it's a fair reciprocation in my bizzaro world. Apart from work, I get to worry about an upcoming competition which I am not ready for... ugh... need another 2 months to prepare. Oh well, I suppose things could be worse... I'll just go back to reading for now. Hope tomorrow will be a quiet day.
#9 Did you see Brokeback Mountain?
A: Well, I am part of the 57% that didn't and don't plan to
#15 Would you rather... Have $50,000 or Have a three-way with Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson?
A: What the heck?!? Overall average only 18% would go for the latter? That's definitely an experience $50,000 most likely can't buy. I am afraid I align with the minority here.
#26 How much credit-card debt are you carrying at the moment?
A: Yikes, $3290? Don't they realize they are being charge 18% interest??? Thank goodness I manage to pay off my credit card balance every month.
Anyhow, I am looking forward to the weekend and hopefully can get some more rest. Work has been somewhat worrying in that the amount of work is dropping off. Since I don't have the skill of magically spending 70% of my time actually doing work like some of my more creative colleagues, my numbers look horrible. Oh well... I guess since my raise was pretty slim (when it's less than inflation), it's a fair reciprocation in my bizzaro world. Apart from work, I get to worry about an upcoming competition which I am not ready for... ugh... need another 2 months to prepare. Oh well, I suppose things could be worse... I'll just go back to reading for now. Hope tomorrow will be a quiet day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home